Fern and Exotic Plant Show & Sale

  • Subject: [ferns] Fern and Exotic Plant Show & Sale
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:00:22 EDT

If anyone is traveling to the South Florida area in the next week, I would
like to announce our 3rd Annual Fern and Exotic plant show & sale to be held
at Fairchild Tropical Garden (Miami) on May 31 and June 1.  This is a
wonderful opportunity to see and purchase some very rare and unusual ferns
and other exotic plants.  We will have interesting plants such as Lycopodiums
from Southeast Asia, exotic ferns from many parts of the tropics,
amorphophallus, and many newly introduced Thai hybrid crotons.  For more
information, please see our website:  <A HREF="http://tfeps.org/show_&_sale.htm";>http://tfeps.org/show_&_sale.htm</A>. Or
contact me privately at Regferns@aol.com.

Reggie Whitehead
South Miami, Florida