identification question

Hi Fern Friends--  I have a photo of a fern I had collected a little of in
China.  It's a bad photo.....time was short and we were traveling on a bad
road in a bus.  Hopefully it will grow here at my house in the future and I
can take some more/better photos.  But the leaves are so distinctive in
shape that it might not be likely to be confused with anything else, even
with the only blurry picture.  It was growing in an area called Da Die Shui,
several hours outside of Kunming.  The temperatures there would probably be
close to subtropical, if not subtropical.  Even if only a genus could be
determined, that would be great.  I don't have a website where I can post
it, so if anyone is up to the challenge of trying to I.D. even the genus,
e-mail me and I'll e-mail the photo back to you as an attachment.  Thanks
much, in advance!
Robert Newman, in San Fernando Valley, CA
plantboy@earthlink.net