TFEPS Fern Show and Sale

  • Subject: [ferns] TFEPS Fern Show and Sale
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:50:01 EDT

Dear Fernetters,

This is an invitation to attend the Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant  Society's
5th Annual Fern & Exotic Plant Show and Sale in Miami, on  June 4 and 5.  We
put on a landscaped [judged] show featuring ferns as well  as other interesting
exotic plants.  Our plant event is at the beautiful  and world renowned
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. Our members display and  sale some of the most
exciting ferns around, and we have international members  who bring in ferns and
other plants from Southeast Asia (including  Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
and the Philippines) oftentimes, some of  these species are new to cultivation.

If you're looking for a truly fun destination and you'd like to travel to
South Florida to attend our one of a kind show and sale, please put this stop on
 your list.

You may contact me off-list at:  _Regferns@aol.com_ (mailto:Regferns@aol.com)

Reggie Whitehead
Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society, Inc.