Re: TFEPS Fern Show and Sale

Exotic Plant show and sale in early June, if you ever contemplate going
to Miami for a show, this is the one to go to. I am no kidding when I
say that. It is by FAR one of the very best shows I routinely attend in
Miami. It is like meeting old friends and finding new plants all packed
into one experience. The show itself is so well done and the way the
whole project is handled makes it fun to be a part of setting up and
attending the show per se. Now there are some really good vendors that
come to this show so you will not have any difficulty in finding new
ferns and other plants to add to your collections. Seriously, do think
about coming to participate in the whole operation. You will meet other
plant enthusiasts and have so much fun when you come to participate in a
show like this. I look forward to getting to meet some of you.

See you there...........