Re: New species

Ooops sorry, seems that I droped a clanger.
It wasn't meant like this. Even in my wildest dreams I can't imagine
that someone with this name exist.
Sorry. But at least he had a good sense of humor ;-)
The smile is in german 'Lachen'.
I checked through amazon. There are no books in german even the english
ones are all out of print.

Baumfarne und mehr: http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern (http://www.baumfarn.at)