Re: Xerophytic fern ID please

Dear Judith, dear David,

thanks for your help,tomorrow i will contact both of you off list.
I was afraid that some of you might have some corrections on identifications on my fern page :-)
I will be too glad to correct that, i do not find it very good if the IDs are not correct but with my poor knowledge it just happens,sorry.
Since 6 month i been trying to get the Pteridophytes of Mexico through Amazon or any other bookseller,no luck so far.

Judith, i know Bernd Peters, unfortunately i just joined the BPS after the tour was planned and the arrangements had been closed, so i will not participate i am afraid.

Otto Ganss