New BPS Fern Forum

Dear All

The BPS (British Pteridological Society) has set up a new forum (bulletin
board) for the discussion of all aspects of Pteridophytes.

You can find it at http://fernforum.net/bb

It's about to be publicised on our main web site, but we'd like to invite
all members of this list to have look and hopefully register and post (we're
encouraging people to use an explicit username, e.g. 'Anthony Pigott' rather
than a cryptic one as that seems more friendly - however it's not

We're not setting out to compete with email lists such as this one - people
have preferences for different technologies - but we think that a forum will
offer some significant advantages.

Best wishes

Editor, BPS Web Site