AW: Lecanopteris

  • Subject: AW: Lecanopteris
  • From: Andreas Wistuba <andreas@wistuba.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 18:54:52 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US

Hello,
first of all, thanks for pointing to our website :-)

Lecanopteris for us are easy plants. All the species we offer were grown from spores originally and they are doing very well. We propagate them by tissue culture. They need to be fertilized to substitute for for fertilizing through ant excrements and need to be well protected from fern scales, slugs and snails, that's all.
No need for ants.

Bye

Andreas Wistuba

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----