David Attenborough with giant Equisetum?

  • Subject: [ferns] David Attenborough with giant Equisetum?
  • From: chad.husby@fiu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:04:50 -0500

Greeting everyone,

I recently received an e-mail from a FERNS member
mentioning that he had seen a TV program where
David Attenborough was shown sitting beneath some
very large horsetails (like small trees).  Has anyone
else seen this program?  If so, I would be most grateful
for any information you can share with me (e.g.
program title, location where plants were growing, their
approximate size).

Chad Husby

Chad Husby
Dept. of Biological Sciences, OE167