Re: Hawaii Ferns

Fern Growers:

	It looks like I will have the chance to explore the fern flora of Hawaii
later this year.  Has anyone tried or been successful in growing any of the
Hawaiian ferns on the mainland in zone 8 or colder?  With elevations of
13,000', there should be something that is hardy in temperate climates.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road