Re: Monday Night!

  • Subject: [ferns] Re: Monday Night!
  • From: Bob Needham bneedham@cisco.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:46:07 -0800 (PST)

> From OZPAY@aol.com Mon Nov  3 21:37:07 2003
> > > let me know what fern I should start with..ok?
> > I'll bring you one of mine.  :)
> that would be great!! You would do that?

Certainly! It would be special.

...of course it will be a special breed that I have been working
on. I have sucessfully implanted dog and electric-eel DNA into
the genes. This fern can detect and zap any cats that come into
contact with it. The only drawback is that you can't put them near
a pole lamp. I've been having problems with them, uh, "lifting
their fronds" on it from time to time. Marking their territory,
I guess. Gotta work on that next...