Re: DIY horror movie! (ooops)

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] DIY horror movie! (ooops)
  • From: SCARLATTI@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:21:35 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2003 6:03:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bneedham@cisco.com writes:

> Ooops! My mistake!
> Sorry for the wide distribution of that reply to Jan Carr.
> It was meant to just go to her, but my mailer sends to
> "ferns@hort.net" when I hit "reply to sender, and I forgot
> to check the address.  :^(

That"s okay, I certainly enjoyed it & even shared it with a friend or two.

I suspect that even Fernies like to laugh.  In fact, when the weather drops
to 44 degrees & lots of rain is expected, a sense of humour is needed because
running outside, looking up at the sky and pleading for a more mild weather
front is not going to help.