Re: Bipinnate necklace fern/Asplenium flabellifolium

I've not seen Asp. flab. like that but it is a species (in Australia)
with some variability.  For example, a very large variety grows near
Merimbula, New South Wales - fronds up to 40 cm (16") long, cf the usual
 10-15cm, with pinnae commensurately large. Perhaps it's a habitat form,
but I am not entriely happy with that diagnosis.

I suspect that like its cousin, Asplenium trichomanes,there will turn
out to be a number of sub-species or maybe even a number of species.