Ferns anyone?

Hello to All Fern Growers,

I have been trying to find the Fernet.  Is this it? I can't seem to get a
response from any other net system on ferns.

Have a few questions anyway.

Colysis membranacea?  Is this known by any other name?  Have checked MOBOT
and the IPNI site and it is listed but of course no horticultural information.
Anyone have experience growing it?  Got it from Glasshouse Works and it is
doing very well, thriving in epiphyte mix in lightly shaded south window in
Cleveland Ohio.  Outstanding ornamental value.

How about spore culture.  I have Pyrrosia gametophytes growing and I think
they're a bit thick.  Will they require separation before they will form
archegonium as some resources state or will they get sexy (as an old prof of mine
used to say) without thinning the prothallia?

Thanks kindly,
Michael Loos
Honest Earth Consultation