Re: Adiantum lovers

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Adiantum lovers
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfa@mweb.com.na
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:27:44 +0200

Hi Reggie,

It has been a long time since I have last heard from you.

Yes,  Maybe I should think about attending this meeting.

How about me quitting my job.  THEN most important plan on robbing a bank
for money to be able to fly almost around the world to join you.  ;^))

When I end up in jail I hope some of you will sent me a fern or two for my
cell.

I am still trying to get stags from America I have seen the most beautifull
cultivars on the internet.

But like I said it is impossible for us to purchase them as our currency are
not very strong against that of the US$ As much as I would have like to be
able to do it.  There are just some things in live that is by FAR out of
reach.

I will sent you a picture of my humble fern garden.  I must say it was not
the easy of things I have ever started in my life but I love it with all my
heart.

I have sent countless e-mails to many people around the in asking about
ferns.

At some stage I almost stopped this hobby as it is so difficult to get new
ferns.  And I do love to get new ferns.

Have to go
Enjoy the day
Doret from Namibia