Re: Adiantum lovers

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Adiantum lovers
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:12:36 EST

How timely for some of us.  Duane Petersen will be speaking to the Tropical
Fern & Exotic Plant Society on Monday, November 24 (7:30 p.m.) at Fairchild
Tropical Garden, (Miami, Florida) on Growing Beautiful Maidenhairs and Fancy
Boston Ferns.  I realize that many of you won't be able to jet to South Florida
just to attend this meeting, but for those of you who are able to make it, we
would love to have you.  Duane grows the fine leafed Boston Ferns, and also many
of the Adiantum raddianum cultivars which are difficult to come by.  (Doret,
if you came to South Florida, I am sure we could also get you as many
staghorns as you would like.)

Reggie Whitehead, President
Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society, Inc.