Re: Request for information

You may want to pick up a copy of Lellinger's Multilingual Glossary
for Taxonomic Pteridology.  There are a number of other terms relating
to dromy that are covered in that work (such as heterodromy, isodromy,
poecilodromus, etc.)  It's a great glossary and should be accessible
to anybody interested in ferns.  Plus it's cheap, at only $28.00 from
the American Fern Society:

Best regards,

"We should realize that the game is crooked,
but also that it is the only game in town."
- Cronquist on phylogenetic reconstruction, 1988

Mike Barker
Dept. of Botany         ph. 513-461-1260
Miami University        fx. 513-529-4243
Oxford, OH 45056        barkerms@muohio.edu

website: http://www.users.muohio.edu/byrumsf/hickey/mike.htm