Re: Pesky Ferns

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Pesky Ferns
  • From: helen urban rachett21@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 00:51:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi carol- you may not remember me- you sent me some plants some time ago-they are doing well and help to fill some of the empty space in my greenhouse. Yes boston fern is very invasive-I cut mine down with the lawn mower. You can try something called bush begone-be careful because the stuff kills any thing it touches and is toxic to people. I just keep pulling the stuff up. good luck sue urban