Mikrophos

  • Subject: [ferns] Mikrophos
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" <cfao@iway.na>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:56:12 +0200

Hi,

I have a question.  If someone could please help me.

We have a dispenser with mikrophos in it our household water runs through this
crystals to prevent scale.  (this is according to my husband how it is called
in English)
I hope you understand what I mean.  Some people call it water softener.

What I needed to know do you think this is harmful for my ferns as lately I
noticed that everything grows much slower and the ferns just don't look very
happy.

Have a nice day!
Doret