RE: vermin

Are ferns fussy about Imidocloprid?

I use the Tree and Shrub stuff as a drench on all of my hoyas (close to
200 species/cultivars) with no ill effect at all - and it kills all
sucking critters for up to 6 months - should work on the Clivia too...I
drench everything with it but have not done ferns.  [IMAGE]

>From: "Winter, Wim de" <Wim.dewinter@wur.nl> >Reply-To: ferns@hort.net
>To: <ferns@hort.net> >Subject: RE: [ferns] vermin >Date: Fri, 12 Nov
2004 14:46:04 +0100 > >Does lack of oxygen kill the bugs? In other words,
would it be worth the >trouble  getting a huge plastic bag (my permanent
source of mealies is a huge >Clivia), put the plant in there, and have a
candle burn the ox away? > >Wim > >[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of
type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat] >