AW: WHOOPS........re previous email....!>>>>>>>>>Re: AW: Spore request

  • Subject: [ferns] AW: WHOOPS........re previous email....!>>>>>>>>>Re: AW: [ferns] Spore request
  • From: "Hermann Wistuba" hermann@wistuba.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:59:13 +0100

 Hello Scarlatti,
A cutting is not as valuable for us then spores, because we have to
sterilise this part of the plant and it is much more simple to sterilise
spores than a part of the rhizome. We propagate ferns and other plants by
tissue culture on a sterile medium and after dividing many times we put them
on a non sterile medium as peat or sphagnum and grow them in a greenhouse.

Greetings
Hermann Wistuba

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----