WHOOPS........re previous email....!>>>>>>>>>Re: AW: Spore request

  • Subject: WHOOPS........re previous email....!>>>>>>>>>Re: AW: [ferns] Spore request
  • From: SCARLATTI@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:44:19 EST

Sorry.....that email got away from me before I could finish my  thought, such
as it was.
In any case thank you for bringing that fern to my attention & any  further
info you can get would be appreaciated.
_scarlatti@aol.com_ (mailto:scarlatti@aol.com)
Greetings Herman:  Did you get a response to your request for  spore of
Lecanopteris spinosa?
I would dearly love to grow this very unusual fern.
For me, a cutting would be the safest way.  & am hoping  someone out there in
the fern world is growing this fern.
I find it fascinating that the rhizome {so to speak} looks  like a formoseum
rhizome run amuck & its frond is like one of those crinkly  blechnums.  This
description is not to be held up as an attempt  at a  scientific description.