Re: Adiantum whiteii

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Adiantum whiteii
  • From: "Judith I Jones" judith@fancyfronds.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:39:52 -0800

Hello Keith,
    Thank you for the further information about Asplenium goudeyi.  Bob
Halley in SAn Diego was kind enough to send me the abstract but it is always
helpful to have as much information as possible.
    I have no idea what this winter will deliver and I wil let you know what
reports I get from those who may actually have this platned outside in ouor
zone.  It will of course depend on how wet the soil is when the cold
arrives.
Judith