AFS Forum

Hello All

I've just been looking at the AFS web site.  I noticed that there's a
message on their forum page to the effect that the forum had been hacked and
all the messages lost. It looks recent but there's no further information. I
wondered whether anyone knew the background. As webmaster of the BPS web
site, I take more than a passing interest in these things!