RE: Chinese spores available

  • Subject: RE: Chinese spores available
  • From: "Guertin, Darryl A. \(North Houston\)" <cjlm7@allstate.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:44:49 -0600

   A valid concern, and one I appreciate you bringing up.  Being in
Texas, I am both blessed and cursed with the climate I'm in.  If
anything is going to invade, it's either here or Florida...  To date,
I'm yet to have any problems with the 40 or so species of ferns that
I've raised.  We do have a serious problem with Lygodium Japonicum here,
but I can't take the blame for that.  Fortunately, few ferns are as
virulent as that.