selaginellas

Dear all,

My name is Lizzy Ruszala, I'm a first year PhD student at Bristol University studying the evolution of stomata. My initial focus is on the lycophytes and especially the selaginellas. I was wondering if anyone knew of any helpful resources relating to the selaginellas? And also of any sources of the species selaginella apoda? As I'm having great difficulty finding this in the country, it's not even at Kew!

Any assistance of any kind will be very much appreciated,

Thanks in advance for your time,

Best Wishes,

Lizzy Ruszala
Lizzy Ruszala