Re: Please circulate on Fern Digest or to members

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Please circulate on Fern Digest or to members
  • From: "New York Bulb Society Lawrence edmonds" cle11104@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:11:50 -0400

Dear Ross,
Thanks for your message. It would be most convenient for me to receive a DIGEST VERSION of messages. The individual messages simply clog up my system from time to time. Ok, could you initiate the change for me.
Re: the Fern Society meetings that I was trying to post - well, from browsing through some of the individual messages, I think anyone withing range of the NY Botanical Garden would do themselves a service (and improve on their knowledge) by attending the once a month meetings because at any given meeting there are about 2-5 internationally renowned experts on the subject present. Oh Well.
Thank you. PEACE
Lawrence>