Thailand and Spores

Dear Ferneters,

After flying for umpteen hours and never seeing light, it was the next
morning when we arrived in Bangkok, Thailand.  Four of us [Don & Shirley
Callard and Oscar & Gayle Olson] had an absolutely wonderful
fern-expedition in Thailand.  A detailed essay will follow shortly form
Shirley.  In the meanwhile, how many of you might be seriously interested
in a future trip in a year or so?  One of our hosts suggested starting in
Bangkok and then going to the Cambodian, Laotian border to explore
ferns.  A very rough guesstimate is that it would cost approximately is
$1200-$1500 per person.  We are curious if there might be some fernet

On another fern topic, if you are interested in any P. ridleyi spore, send
us a self addressed stamped envelope to Oscar Olson, 17010 Surrey Hills
Court, Poway, CA 92064.

Oscar & Gayle