Re: Staghorn ferns

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Staghorn ferns
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfa@mweb.com.na
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:12:37 +0200

Hi Rosie

Sorry maybe I expressed myself wrongly.  I know everything you told me.  I
just thought that maybe each country has a minimum charge because I know
that in South Africa they charge by the hour.  And they can tell you
precisely what they charge for travelling time.

Maybe I should just forget about this collecting business.  Our currency are
in any case so poor against that of the other world currencies.

This fernhobby can get so frustrating at times that sometimes I just feel
like giving up everything all together.

Thanks so much for the information

Kindest regards

Doret