From: owner-ferns@hort.net [mailto:owner-ferns@hort.net]On Behalf Of
Doret Vermeulen
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 1:22 AM
To: ferns@hort.net
Subject: [ferns] Staghorn ferns

Hi Everyone,

Well this is my last try.

I wanted to know if anyone of you know what does a phytosanitary certificate
cost in your countries?

I am trying to collect stags as you all know not the easiest of tasks.

All I need is import permit that I apply for.  And then I need a
phytosanitary
certificate but I have no idea what these things costs.

I have moved beyond the point of desperation.

Enjoy the day.
Doret
Namibia