Re: ferns DIGEST V1 #5

  • Subject: [ferns] Re: ferns DIGEST V1 #5
  • From: "chris ed" cle11104@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:08:48 -0500

re Staghorn Ferns, ect. - the best thing to do is to join the American Fern Society which has an extensive spore offering. Spore cultivation is fun, can be very successful (and satisfying) and is a very good way to bypass all the red tape involved in preserving the species. Alternatively, enquire if there ise a Fern Society chapter in your own area and if there is BECOME A MEMBER because you may meet some really fantastic people who could be very helpful. Alternatively, join the Rock Garden Society. You can find all these societie listed on the web.
Best regards,
L. Edmonds - member, New York Fern Society