Charles Alford

  • Subject: [ferns] Charles Alford
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfa@mweb.com.na
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:36:16 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone out there has the newest availability list of stags from Charles
Alford.

YES I know he doesn't ship internationally but I just wanted to compare some
prices.  Because I do not have the faintes idea what is reasonable to pay for
stags in the States.

And please please do not suggest spores again.

I know that you will think if she wants stags badly enough she will grow it
from spores.

I might as well be honest and confess.

I DORET DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR GROWING FROM SPORES.

Like I said I do not have enough space and not the right place to grow them.

I have only one north facing window and that is my sitting room.  Believe me
my husband will kill me before allowing the spores to stand there.

Thanks again.

Doret
Namibia