Re: Spore request

Hello David,

Have you contacted anybody at U.C. Berkley Botanic garden?  They have one of the better collections of xerophytic ferns in California.  I volunteer at a botanic garden in the Los Angeles area and I know we have several species but I doubt we have the one you mention.  But I will check next time I am at the greenhouses.  As a side note I am a Landscape Architect and am doing a  project where i am hoping to use some xerophytic ferns. (It is a dry rockery)  Aside from Plant Delights nursery and Fancy Fronds do you know of any sources that might sell these plants?  Also what species have you found to be the most reliable ( I am hoping to use primarily Ariz / California natives on this job so nativity is also a factor for me.   Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Darren Andre