Re: Spores available

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Spores available
  • From: "Brian Aikins" brcazagrps@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:22:43 -0800

Hi fern growers,

It looks like I will again be the distributor of Robert's Chinese spores. Please contact me at brcazagrps@comcast.net if you are interested in receiving some. I hope to send them out as soon as I receive and process the package from Robert, about a week from now.

Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Newman" <plantboyman@sbcglobal.net>