RE: Chinese spores available

  • Subject: RE: Chinese spores available
  • From: "Guertin, Darryl A. \(North Houston\)" <cjlm7@allstate.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:03:30 -0500

Brian,

   Great looking species you have there mate!  Are you offering out just
the spore or the sample ferns you've pictured as well?  Wouldn't mind a
few of the spore packets, but haven't had the chance to look over them
yet, what with being in the office and all.  Would have no prob offering
up a bit of cash for the samples if they're available, though.  Look
forward to hearing from you.  Hope you and yours are well.

   Best,

     Darryl