Re: Chinese spores available

  • Subject: Re: Chinese spores available
  • From: "Brian Aikins" <brcazagrps@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:07:11 -0700

Hello Darryl,

I'm only offering spores. I typically grow only 2 or 3 of each species since I don't have a lot of room. Someday maybe I'll have a greenhouse but currently all are houseplants, terrarium plants, or garden plants. I probably have about 350 fern species.

You were the 5th to reply of 7 so far. I'll wait another day or two and send a message to the group with my address and such. You may have noticed I added another picture to the web site showing the total quantity of sieved spores harvested from Robert's fronds (see link below). Since some are in short supply, it would help if you sent a list in order of preference for ferns 43-57. I have more than enough of the other ones.

Take care,

Everett, Washington

----- Original Message ----- From: "Guertin, Darryl A. (North Houston)" <cjlm7@allstate.com>