Re: Curious

Hi!

It is still generating and coming to my address.

Please be sure to check your junkmail filter to be
sure you have done what is needed to make the ferns-digest@hort.net
an OK address to receive.

You might find the deliveries are in your "bulkmail" folder
or the "trash."

Once you get the settings right, hotmail will stop tossing
the digest.

ross

on 9/12/02 4:30 PM, New York Bulb Society Lawrence edmonds at