Fall List

I am sending a fall update of available plants as an attachment in PDF
format.

Although I have tried to remove addresses of people who will not be
interested, my address book is large, and cluttered, so I apologize if I
have sent this to you unnecessarily.

Mamy plants are in short supply, so you might want to confirm availability,
especially for those designated as limited.

Thanks!

Charles Alford

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Fall '03e-list.pdf]