Some free ferns

	Hello.  I've ended up with more ferns than space, so I'm giving
some away... most of these are spore-grown from this spring, and may still
be fairly small.  The numbers I've got of each species range from 1 to a
dozen or so; I'll put a `1' after those of which I've only got that many.
The species are:

Actiniopteris semiflabellata
Cheilanthes wootonii
Cheilanthes eatonii 1
Cheilanthes alabamensis
Cyrtomium sp. 1
mystery fern 1 (one of the creeping-rhizomed species, probably a
Polypodium, it volunteered in a plant I got from a local greenhouse)
Pellaea ovata
Pellaea gastonyi 1
Pellaea sagittata 1
Pellaea wrightiana
Pityrogramma sp. 1 (a South American species)
Pteris cretica
Pteris longifolia (the spore was labelled `Pellaea india'--so far as I
can tell there is no such species, and Pteris longifolia is sure what
these look like rather than any Pellaea, but don't sue me if they're
something else)
Doryopteris pedata 1

And, though they're not ferns, I've also got a small Zamia integrifolia
and a small Dioon edule to give away.  Anyways, all I want for these guys
is the cost of shipping.  Let me know if you've got questions on how to
grow any of them--on the cheilanthoids, my general experience has been
that they're pretty easy to grow with relatively high light, well-draining
soil, and lots of water.