Re: PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE I NEED HELP WITH ADIANTUMS

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE I NEED HELP WITH ADIANTUMS
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfa@mweb.com.na
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:01:56 +0200

HI TO ALL THE FERNIES OUT THERE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

I AM A BIT DESPERATE THIS MORNING.  I STILL NEED SOME HELP IN FINDING SOME
ADIANTUMS.

PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW ABOUT SOMEONE WHO ARE SELLING THESE FERNS OR WHO
WOULD BE WILLING TO SHIP THEM BARE ROOTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME PLATYCERIUM CULTIVARS.

IN OUR COUNTRY FERNS ARE SCARCER THAN CHICKEN TEETH.

KINDEST REGARDS FROM NAMIBIA
DORET>