Re: PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE I NEED HELP WITH ADIANTUMS

Doret--

There's Heatons, in Australia...they're wholesale--but they used to only
care about your making a minimum order...  (A pretty large order,
especially considering how low their prices are--but still, it's a
possibility!  ;-))   http://www.heatonsferns.com.au/

Also, Secret Garden Rare Plants http://www.secretgardenrareplants.com/,
here in the US...  I don't know if they ship internationally--but they're
lovely folks, and their adiantums are always beautiful.  Right now, on
eBay, they've got 4" and 8" variegated maidenhair ferns, as well as
gracillimum  http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=36907052&ssPageName=L2

Otherwise...I'm always searching, myself--and haven't had a lot of luck
finding regular sources of them...

Hope that helps a bit--and good luck!

Aurora in Boston
***********************
Fine Art Portrait Photography
http://www.pbase.com/briarrose

"Doret Vermeulen" <cfa@mweb.com.na>
Sent by: owner-ferns@hort.net
09/22/2003 04:01 AM
Please respond to
ferns@hort.net

<ferns@hort.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [ferns] PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE I NEED HELP WITH ADIANTUMS

HI TO ALL THE FERNIES OUT THERE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

I AM A BIT DESPERATE THIS MORNING.  I STILL NEED SOME HELP IN FINDING SOME
ADIANTUMS.

PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW ABOUT SOMEONE WHO ARE SELLING THESE FERNS OR WHO
WOULD BE WILLING TO SHIP THEM BARE ROOTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME PLATYCERIUM CULTIVARS.

IN OUR COUNTRY FERNS ARE SCARCER THAN CHICKEN TEETH.

KINDEST REGARDS FROM NAMIBIA
DORET>