Attachments in ferns...from list-dad

Hi folks,

With all the PC viruses and worms out there, internet mail providers are
filtering attachments right-left-and-sideways. So while it is true that
hort.net is permitting us to use attachments, your email service might be
bombing them out before they reach your mailbox. My suggestion is to always
insert text (copy and paste usually works) from other files directly into
the mail message. This way there is no attachment that SPAM filters will

Ross (list-dad)