RE: Hurricanes

How sad, Charles.  I am really sorry...hope recovery for you AND plants
soon!

Carol

ferns@hort.net >To: <ferns@hort.net> >Subject: RE: [ferns] Hurricanes
>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:09:55 -0400 > >My largest greenhouse was
destroyed, and I lost almost 2,000 mounted ferns. > >Charles >
>-----Original Message----- >From: owner-ferns@hort.net
[mailto:owner-ferns@hort.net]On Behalf Of >Gayle Olson >Sent: Monday,
September 27, 2004 1:44 AM >To: ferns@hort.net >Subject: [ferns]
Hurricanes > > >Charles, >How the heck are you doing?  We are so worried
for you.  Please tell us you >are Ok.  Shirley & Don say you lost your
roof.  Hope you can repair and >regain. >Take care. >Gayle & Oscar >