Re: Hurricanes

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish there was something I could
do. Please let us know as time goes by and hopefully the greenhouse
better than is was before......... I pray you had insurance to help with
the rebuilding........... God willing!!!!

No need to answer this. Just know you are thought of and hopes for the
future of the fern business are really big. Then over and above that,
hopes for you and your wife ...................