Fadyenia - Dotted fern

Hello Fernatics,

I came across the genus name 'Fadyenia' - the dotted fern, which is
apparently a monotypical genus, native to the West Indies and Puerto
Rico. That is all the information I could get on it, even with a 'Google
search'. What is the species name and where can I view a photograph of
this fern? Any other information on the fern will also be appreciated.

Frondly regards

Jolanda Nel
South Africa