Re: Spore sieve(s) / spore refrigerator / digital pH meter.

  • Subject: Re: Spore sieve(s) / spore refrigerator / digital pH meter.
  • From: JWilson153@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:30:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2008 11:51:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Darren@ferntastic.com writes:

PS. A  stereo microscope is definitely on my "wish list". Any  recommendations
would be greatly  appreciated!

They are easily available and relatively inexpensive on ebay. I used one to
identify "up" in plug size superbums with not a miss in 24 tries. Can't
imagine  mounting small plants without one.