Re: Japanese Hepaticas

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] Re: Japanese Hepaticas
  • From: "James R. Fisher" garrideb@well.com
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 20:11:20 -0500

Lynda Young wrote:
Good grief! And I thought Japanese Hepaticas were pricey. If I ever
win Publisher's Clearinghouse------------

Lynda Zone 7 - West TN

up. And a truly good yellow is a pricy thing; to see what I mean, got to
Dalton Durio's Louisiana Nursery and look at the prices he charges for
Clivias: www.durionursery.com -jrf
And do you in fact grow Hepaticas ? I'd love to try them
and might even be willing to bleed a little money if I
thought they'd survive my summer heat and humidity.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7