RE: Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex

Thanks Lynda,
I'm glad you're happy with them.  Mine should arrive in a week or so and
now you've got me champing at the bit!  I bet Seneca Hill sold out on
these.  After investing in Multiplex myself this spring I then found a
Tennessee version (petal count midway between species and Multiplex) in
Darrel Probst's catalogue.  I had to put it off for this year, but maybe

Sometimes the reason I find these things is that I believe that often the
best plants can be found in catalogues without pictures.  Don't get me
wrong - Plant Delights and others with pics can set me on a binge.  But if
people take the time to read through catalogues like Munchkin, Seneca and
Surry, and then cross check for pics in reference book or via internet,
they might be surprised at some of the fabulous finds out there.  If you
become familiar with the nursery, you can go on description alone.  If Gene
finds it to be a tantalizing plant, I probably will, too.

Believe me, I have benefitted greatly by being on this list, too.  All of
you have contributed terrific nuggets of knowledge that have enhanced my
garden and my life. It's spring!  Life is wonderful!