Re: Goldfish Plant

Well, that sure doesn't sound like the little guy I picked up at the plant
swap.  Mine is upright with some shiny green leaves and, to my knowledge, is
a perennial for the ground.  Guess I'll have to track down the person who
brought it and try to find out what is really is.  I hate it when only the
common names are used. <GRRR> Or maybe when it gets a little bigger I'll take
a picture that maybe somebody can identify.

zem
zone 7
West TN