Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:17:10 EDT
From: Cersgarden@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Richs storm
 I viewed 2 birds in my garden this early morn I have never seen
before.  I first I thought they were extremely fat robins but not.  The
breast is a very dk burnt orange/red (darker than robins) , very rounded
plump body with black feathers (I would describe a robin as brown) except
the breast area.  Tail feathers are shorter more narrow than a robin.
get my bird book out & try to decide what it may be.
Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com